← Main page
– We offer dried and aged artisan salami from Tandil; Pickles and some cheese with a
– We serve two different types of salads, potato and egg salad, together with spinach, mango and caramelized pecans. We will have seasonal variations as well.
– It’s the opening salvo of meat before the main course and we also serve Provoleta (provolone cheese with herbs and pepper).
– Every great asado has wine. We will purchase a bottle of wine per two people to share.
– Delicious Argentine meat. We’ll go to the butcher, learn about the different cuts, and pick the ones that we like.
– Traditional Argentine desserts to discover and enjoy, followed by a round of mate, one of Argentina’s favorite non-alcoholic drinks.